This department is tasked with managing and maintaining the information technology infrastructure for Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools.
Students are well prepared to use technology and digital resources innovatively, effectively and responsibly for lifelong learning.
Digitally confident teachers and leaders use technology to transform student-centered, personalized, authentic learning for all students.
The technology department is responsible for:
- Installation, maintenance and support of all computer hardware
- Installation, training and support of all computer software
- Support for district Student Information System
- Support for district Record Management System
- Management of school and district level wired and wireless networks
- Management and maintenance of Google Apps for Education Domain
- Management and maintenance of district video conferencing systems
- Provide end-user technical support to all district staff and students
- Providing technical support that addresses Alberta Education requirements, both curricular and administrative
- Providing Assistive Technology for Learning to support student learning needs
The Technology Department is located:
Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools
Facilities & Technology Departments
Phone: (780) 352-8078
Technology Department Contacts:
|Brian Archinuk||IT Manager||780-352-8078 ext. 41|
|Cindy Foss||IT Technician II||780-352-8078 ext. 44|
|Denni Speth||IT Technician I||780-352-8078 ext. 43|
|Tong Liu||IT Technician I||780-352-8078 ext. 42|
For technical support please submit a Technology Service Request via the “Facilities & Technology Service Request”. This link can also be found under Staff Links located on the WRPS homepage.