Agricultural hands-on training
- Excellent opportunity for young people to gain experience and training in one of the prime industries of the Alberta economy
- Enter a variety of agriculture-related, structured learning pathways as a part of their senior high school program and earn credentials leading to a career in agribusiness
- Focus on High school Completion
- Each Green Certificate course is a 33-level course and all credits earned in Green Certificate courses count towards Grade 12 graduation requirements.
- 16 credits in the specialization of your choice
- Students are already doing many of this practices already on their farm (ex. driving the tractor, vaccinating, working with animals, etc…)