NorQuest Business Administration program
NorQuest's program integrates practical learning experiences with unique content for a truly different business program. The practical and intensive training throughout the program helps our graduates become in-demand job candidates.
- Provides a strong foundation for any business career you might choose
- Explore innovative trends and practices while acquiring the skills and knowledge relevant to current and future industry needs.
- After high school graduation, you receive advance credit for the coursework completed that is applied to your post-secondary program.
Attend one of our 2018 Information Sessions if you are interested in this opportunity:
- Buck Mountain Central School - Thursday November 15 @ 5:30 pm
- Pigeon Lake Regional School - Wednesday, November 21 @ 6 pm
- Wetaskiwin Composite High School - Wednesday, November 28, 2018 @ 7 pm